TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Agreement of Complete Assumption of Risk of Travel and Release
In signing the booking form sent from Nireka, I hereby acknowledge and accept the following Terms and Conditions and Agreement related to trekking and expedition to be organized by Nireka Adventures, its agents, owners, employees, partners and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter called Nireka). I agree to release and discharge Nireka on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my spouse, my siblings, my other relatives and/or dependants, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate as follows:
- I am aware that your adventure trip, in addition to the usual dangers and risks inherent, has certain additional dangers and risks, some of which may include physical exertion for which I may not be prepared, weather conditions subject to sudden and unexpected change, remoteness from normal medical services, evacuation difficulties if I need evacuation.
- I accept all the inherent risks of the proposed adventure trip and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss there from.
- I acknowledge that the enjoyment and excitement of adventure travel is derived in part from the inherent risks incurred by travel and activity beyond the accepted safety of life at home or work, and that these inherent risks contribute to such enjoyment and excitement, being a reason for my participation.
- I agree that if I suffer any injury or illnesses Nireka may, at my cost, arrange any medical treatment and emergency evacuation services as they deem essential for my safety.
- I accept and agree to assume all risks associated with the Trekking/Expedition and further agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Nireka, as described here; and in the event of illness, accident, weather, political and other factors beyond the control of Nireka, I will not hold Nireka responsible or liable for damages. I understand that I am involving in the trekking/expedition at my/our own risk and my/our own consensus. I understand the accept that such unforeseen risks, threats and dangers can also result in physical or emotional injury leads to death or damage to property, or to second or third parties as well.
- I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury, rescue or damage I may cause or suffer while involving in all aspects of the tour, trekking, climbing expedition, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume – and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition. I attest I have clearly and completely in formed the Nireka leadership of my precondition(s) in writing that may affect my safety or health during the trekking.
- I acknowledge the risk and hazards of travel in remote areas where injury, delay or unanticipated events may occur. By signing this statement I accept responsibility for my own welfare and waive any future claims against Nireka for liability to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- As a being a responsible trekker/traveler/mountaineer, I fully understand my role and responsibility toward the local business practices, local communities, local culture, religion, tribe, ethnicity, language and the nature conservation as well as political and social issues. I fully incorporate and obey the code of conduct and guideline related to responsible tourism, ethical business practices as well as nature conservation.
- I confirm that I have read, fully understand, and agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in General Information, Terms, and Conditions; and Limitation of Liability, especially noting the policies on cancellations and refunds, limitations of liability, participant responsibility, and airline responsibility. I also confirm that I will have fully read and understood my responsibilities as outlined in the Pre-trip information prior to trip departure and consulted a physician about appropriate medical preparation. Additionally, physician has certified that I am physically able to do this trip.